Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

JUst the other day, I went out to dinner, and had the most AMAZING white, fluffy cake, vanilla ice cream, and delicious berry sauce. I was inspired. So... here's my recipe for my delicious berry sauce! i originally found this recipe online, but i tweaked it...

2 cups of frozen mixed berries
1 lemon
1/3 cup of sugar
1 TBS. of corn starch

Put lemon juice, berries, and sugar in a small pot, put on stove and medium/ high heat, and stir until well mixed, juices have formed, and everything is mixed. Then, quickly stir in the cornstarch. When the cornstarch is first mixed in, the juice at the bottom will turn lighter, but keep stirring, and breaking apart larger berries on a medium/high heat. One mixed and a darker purple color, take off heat, and pur over vanilla ice cream

1 comment:

  1. Hello Baker Kate! I think you should put pictures of all of your recipies. I am a fail at cooking, so I will not be making these recipies, but I would like to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete