Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Long Time No See!

Hello, hello, my lovely followers. How are, um, all four of you today? I'm Ok, thanks for asking. So, I realized I haven't posting at all since last April, and I kind of died inside. I am reeeaaalllyyyy sorry for that, and I'm mega surprised you didn't un-follow me. Probably because you CAN'T unfollow a blog. At least not in my very low techy capabilities. I'm going to try my hardest to keep this going, keep it interesting, that kinda thing. I came up with a name for ya guys! It's "My Dozens." I know what you're thinking: "She doesn't even have 6 followers" Well, stop sippin on the haterade. It has to do with my name.
              Now onto baking-related things. It was my friend Carolines birthday today, so i made my advisory cookies. She loves these vegan chocolate chip cookies that I ALSO love. Their fab. But, (sorry cline) I didn't have time to make those puppys. So, instead, a Pintrest-found cookie recipe was made. I'll post the recipes and pics tomorrow or Monday, I can't do them now because i have typed a lot and your all probably bored out of your minds, and the cookies have all been eaten. So, thats all I have to say today! Happy Baking! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE (if you aren't already, go follow her own blog http://youngandpolished.blogspot.com, its really good!) So from my oven to yours, I wish you all happy, happy, baking!
BK

1 comment: